< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AizV9vmGG0

I dunno if this works, but that's the trailer for Torchwood Season 3-at least I think it is.. Torchwood is an anagram for Doctor Who. And yes. It's a spin-off of Doctor Who. But trust me when I say that it is no way dismayal like the Sarah-Jane Adventures.

Captain Jack, Ianto Jones and the lovely Gwen Cooper are back after the devastating loss of Torchwood members Owen Harper and Toshiko Sato. Bummer really. They both brought to the show, so much. It was definitely a tear jerker. The latest series will have to wait till the Dr Who specials end. Again. Bummer.

Saw the books in a warehouse sale the other day. Honestly, I think there were some poor patrons who thought I was bonkers or something because I totally went like "Yes! Yes!! Yesss!!" Sounds a little too much like orgasms. Maybe I was having too much fun? I have a bone to pick with the writers. Why is Ianto only mentioned sparingly throughout the three books???? And yes. I'm a total Janto shipper.

Will definitely miss Burn Gorman and Naoki Mori on the show, but yeah. Torchwood members are always living on borrowed time.


Labels: ,


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 9:26 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment