< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Friday, May 29, 2009
Went to the swimming pool at the sports complex and they said that they were out of tickets for the pool. =( Note to self:Buy tickets early. Am currently re-watching the Doctor Who special of the Weakest Link. God. I love Anne. She's the real Queen of Mean. Let's list out the things I love (which by my friends, is a totally Herculean feat)
  1. Books- I'm a geek. Gotta problem with that? Books are the only things I don't even have to think twice about buying.
  2. Food- Malaysian. Need I say more?
  3. Stationery- (Did I get that right?) To write things down of course. You won't believe how many pens and pencils, discounting the markers and what-nots that I currently own.
  4. Dr.Who- David Tennant+The TARDIS= Awesomeness. Best show ever in my opinion. Doesn't matter what people say about how they don't get it. Haters don't know shit if it was right under their noses.
  5. Torchwood- John Barrowman+Gareth Davies-Lloyd=Janto(Jack+Ianto) And that, is super awesomeness.
  6. Teddy bears- I'd prefer plush toys and books over chocolates and roses. Any day. So take note.
  7. Music- For studying and mind numbing relaxation moments.
Just a few in the passing. Probably would add on once I got all the fuzzums in my brain sorted out properly.

Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 7:39 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment