< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Friday, June 19, 2009
Nobody understands you
That much is true
I like the same things that you do
We love to sing in the middle of the night
Driving down Woodwork Drive
I havn't seen you in awhile
Missing you is forgotten in the midst of this
How can we say that this isn't fate
When all we do is languish in the sun
Incoherent nonsense, Enigmatic mysteries
Work themselves out when I'm with you
Can we get better than this?
Love is a disease
I think we all agree on that
But I wanna say I love you and everything you do
And I know you do to
You can wake up
And I'll be there
Just because you belong with me

Labels:


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 3:23 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment