< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Friday, May 29, 2009
Okay.

So now we got our timetables, so why am I ranting? Well. It's because it's bleeding blooming bloody confusing!!

I had more than one coursemate come and message me in the middle of the night and ask me if there is class tommorow. Omg. You have a timetable don't you??? Over the past few days, my phone has been buzzing with messages. Truthfully in all honesty, I don't mind them. I don't mind the calls at 12 in the morning and the messages at 2. I seriously have no problems at all with them. The only bone (or bones) I have to pick is that, Yes I am your course rep. But that doesn't mean I'm God. I don't know everything and I don't pretend that I do. You all have legs and eyes and a mouth. Use the ratio. Everyone has maps and there has never been anything wrong in going to the SSH admin block (which is just right beside block V behind the college hall) Walking the extra mile never hurt no one. If there'd been anyone to take out your stakes and point it at, it's them- The very smart and awesome people in the office of the Sekolah Syaitan and Hantu admin office.

Check the notice board as had been kindly suggested by the head of our school himself during our mass call (unless you were too "busy" to listen) If you still aren't sure, drop by and ask them personally. Then, you come and inform me. Yes. You can ask your seniors, but please bear in mind that that is the only thing that they are. Seniors. They aren't Gods of the universe as well. I'm not trying to be mean or iffy or anything. Am just trying to point out that responsibilities can be carried out by all of us as a class.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 8:32 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment