< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Saturday, May 30, 2009
So here I am. The cyber cafe place in my hostel canteen is seriously earning alot from me alone. I think I might have dropped about 30 ringgit in this week alone. *shudder*

So am here. Currently listening to Daft Punk's One more time. Sorta like a theme song between my sis and I. Loved it since the first time I heard it. French Tech rules! (And who said I was just a pop sorta girl?)

Bands I love:

  1. Coldplay
  2. Keane
  3. Bloc Party
  4. Metrostation
  5. Daft Punk
  6. Justice
  7. The Ting Tings
  8. White Lies
  9. The Veronicas
  10. The Script
Doron, mind telling me what 42 meant? Anyone???

Labels: ,


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 12:45 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment