< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Tuesday, November 24, 2009
This is it. Please respect this poster and do not read unless you are Becca, Lola, B and Mel. This is some serious 30 ringgit pRon.














I wonder how you would look with your hair fanned out on silken sheets. I know if you were in that position under me, I would steal your kisses and bruise your lips. I will tangle my fingers in your hair, massage your scalp and mark your neck. I would nibble on your earlobe. I promise I won't bite.

I always thought about how you would feel under my hands. Would your skin be as soft as it seems to me now? Would your touch be like a searing hot poker on my skin or would you be cold to the touch? Will your cheeks be flushed and your eyes darkened and clouded over with lust? Would your impossibly long lashes flutter and cast shadows on your cheeks?

I want to hear your voice then. I want to know how you like it when I move against you. I want to feel your moans as they vibrate throughout your body, I want to take you in me and put my mouth wherever you want me to. I want to map out every curve, I want to memorize every look, I want to kiss away any trace of tears, I want to make you writhe, I want to make you scream, I want to hear the sounds that you will make for me and only me, I want to make you dig your nails into me until they form angry red crescents on my skin, I want to make you hold on tight and never let go.

The silk sheets will be the finest from India. I am sure the jet black sheen will cling to you and I on our sweat slicked skin. You would look like a long forgotten goddess of pleasure with your hair unkempt, your flushed cheeks and your sinfully red swollen lips. I will revel in it, before stealing another kiss because I can't help myself.

I wonder if you'll call out my name. Or would it be the name of another? I don't know. And frankly, I couldn't be bothered. You're my little plaything now. I will worship every inch of you, make you feel things you never thought you could, make you aware of the places of your body you never knew were there before. The kiss that I steal this time, I want to make you feel it to the depths of your bones, make you remember it when you wake in the morning and make you taste it in every apple you bite.

Just as you come, I will mark your skin and observe the dark bloom on an unblemished landscape. You would probably turn your face away, but I will reassure you that no sin has been committed. Even if there was, I would do it all over again if it is the means to have you here this way again.

I will link my hands with yours and kiss your knuckles. As we fall into sleep's embrace, I will breath you in deep. You are my drug. The one thing I will never get enough of. I will plant soft kisses once more as your eyes draw close. Sleep. I would smile and move to embrace you. Just as the sun begins to shine, I will paint a picture of your sleeping face in the attic of my mind. Where it will remain forever.

Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 1:37 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment