< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Monday, August 17, 2009
How are you? I saw you just now and I must say, you look like you're doing fine... What are you doing now? Knowing you, it'd probably be something to do with art and stuff. You always gad a flair for it. You always were the best.

How long have we been fighting this way? I can hardly remember the times when we didn't. You were always cruel, but I guess I wasn't any different. You probably would never chance upon this, but there is a tiny part in me that hopes you do. Oh, I really hope you do.

I don't know why I'm writing this, I guess I must be feeling rather sentimental. Or some sort of emotion, but I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. For what it's worth, I truly am. I know this is late and it probably counts for nothing, but I am. I don't expect you to understand why I am doing this, don't expect anything from you, even.

Maybe I've grown to hate what we've both become. Why did we let things escalate to the degree that they were? Maybe you still think of me in that same dark light, but I am. Truly sorry. Can we start over? But I already know the answer that you havn't spoken.

Labels: ,


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 5:31 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment