< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Sometimes the tears still fall
Sometimes, late at night when I catch a whiff of your scent on the pillow,
Sometimes when the radio plays our song,
that Tim McGraw song,
Sometimes when the days are hard and long,
And all I want is your smile and your arms around me,
Sometimes when I'm alone in my thoughts,
Sometimes when I walk in the streets, I think I saw you
But it wasn't
Sometimes I hear your voice in the mirror and I turn around but you aren't there,
Sometimes I find those old love notes we wrote in high school,
The ones with our names doodled in a heart
Sometimes I feel like I'm tied together with a smile
But I'm coming undone like the line from a Taylor song
Sometimes I think I'm the only one feeling this way
Sometimes I cry but I don't tell anyone
Sometimes it's so cold, but I can't fight it
Sometimes the emptiness is vast, haunting, eating me up from the inside
Sometimes, more than others, I think I will never over you.
And that, I never doubt.

Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 10:16 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment