< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Tuesday, July 28, 2009
1.Jake Missing. Galdon Gan. Jonathan Teo
>Galdon. Jonathan. Jake. (For obvious reasons)

2.Aazean Aida. Ellis Chang. Stefanie Yong.
>Stefanie. Aazean. Ellis (Though I'd no.2 her before I cliff her)

3.Winnie the Pooh. Snoopy. Mickey Mouse
>Pooh. Snoopy. Mickey. (Bloody overrated already)

4.Greece. Australia. Japan
>Australia. Greece. Japan. (Coz unfortunately we don't speak the same language)

5.Camaro. Porshe. Ferrari.
>Ferrari. Camaro. Porshe. (Though I'd prefer a Chevy Impala)

6. The lead singer of The Script. The lead singer of The Fray. Chad Kroeger.
>The Script. Chad. The Fray. (Sorry.)

7.Zachary Quinto. Milo Ventimiglia (However the blazes you spell his name). Chris Pine.
>I'll Shag them all anyday, anyway, anywhere. XD

8.Jack Daniels. Chivas. Absolut Vodka.
>JD. Chivas. Absolut.

9.Hershey. m&m. Mars Bars.
>Again. I'll shag all of 'em.

10.Enrique. David Cook. Jesse McCartney.
>Can I have them all? =)

Labels:


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 6:30 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment