< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Thursday, July 30, 2009
1. Barney. That dude from Blues Clues. One of the guys from High 5.
>High Five dude. Dude from Blues Clues though I still think he's a pea brained idiot. Cliff Barney. He's a paedophile

2.Mojojojo. Him. Fuzzy Lumpkins.
>Him. Mojo. Shoot Fuzzy before I cliff him.

3.Ryan Philippe. Leonardo DiCaprio. Tobey Maguire.
>I'll always love Leo. I mean c'mon, he's Leo-freaking hotness-DiCaprio. So I'll marry Leo. Shag Ryan and Tobey on the side, coz Tobey's gotten a little too obnoxious for my liking, Ryan cheated on Reese.

4.Colin Farrell. Cillian Murphy. Colin Morgan.
>I'll marry Cillian and Colin M. (oviously) coz I just don't want to choose. Colin can bungee jump off the ledge for all I care.

5.Tyra. Kimora. Janice
>Love Tyra, love Kimora. Love hate Janice. That's why she's going off the ledge. sorry.

6.Angels. Faeries. Pixies.
>There's a difference, just don't know what the hell that would be. But it would be in the order stated above. I think it would take a saint to live with me when I'm older.

7.Angel. Buffy. Skins.
>Buffy. Though I have never seen it, Skins. Angel is a love hate thing for me.

8.Macho dudes. Metro dudes. Music dudes.
>It's the lesser of three weevils, so I'll Marry the music. Shag the macho. Dump the metro. I don't want to compete with no one's freaking hair.

9.Mika. Marc Jacobs. John Barrowman.
>John! For freaking SURE John! I'll marry him just so that he can shag me while singing his tunes. and his Scottish accent... OOOOO... Shag Mika coz of the hair and he just looks damn fcukable (I would swear, but Mel just told me that her baby brother reads my profile. Whatever for, I don't know. So trying to keep it kid friendly here, but failing miserably *Sigh*) Get Marc Jacobs to design me a whole entire line of clothing and then decide once more.

10.Mermen. Centaurs. Tigermen.
>Centaurs coz they're rumoured to be super uber smart. Mermen just for the water activites. Tigermen... er.. scary things, them lot. They'll go off.

Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 6:55 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment