< Adventures in Sasa land

Adventures in Sasa land
In the mind of a hyperactive,plot bunny capturee, fangirl, fic writer

Saturday, March 27, 2010
I MISS MY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I sound very 'gan you' and very 'yen chung'.


But Do I Look As If I Give An Ounce Of F**k?

I want my Teukie Teukie, Siwonnie, Heenim, Minnie, Hyukjae, Fishy, Big Head, Wookie, Bummie, HANKYUNG, Dongie, Kyu, Kangin (though I don't fancy the last one that much.... But what the heck? I luffles all of my loves) Zhoumi and baby Henry. Around this time exactly a week ago, I was sniffing into my SS2 towel, croaking away with my screamed-hoarse voice in a cab with Super Ah Wing.

The taxi driver was driving fast for us. Probably scared that he was carrying some random escapees from Tanjung Rambutan/ Green Hill/ Batu 7. Or maybe Batu 5. Who knows. But we were croaking out some names and crying over something about the SS2 concert.

I don't care if it's 15 or 13, as long as all of them are together. SM 'pein tai'.

I ♥ SuJu. I'm not an E.L.F, but I'm a fan. A fan of my loves. Oh. And I'm Mrs. Park Jung Soo. Bite me Haters.

The concert last week, if I were to sum it up in three words: Depressing Exhilarating Breathtaking

More on the shit when I can finally visit my memories without the dull pain in my chest and the heart wrench of longing.

Labels: ,


Posted by Mademoiselle Jgabrielle at 8:46 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment